CIEM Innovative Youngsters Challenge
Are you a technical wizard and aspiring to be in the line of Sundar Pichai or Elon Musk! Or you have wonderful ideas that are yet to be implemented!
Hold on your breath! Discover your real world creativity with us!
CIEM society cordially announces “CIEM Innovative Youngsters Challenge” hosted by CIEM Innovation Laboratory tentatively on the 1st week of July, 2021. All students of standard 9, 10, 11 & 12 from all boards (CBSE/ICSE/State Board) are encouraged to take part in this programme to make it a grand success.
“CIEM Innovative Youngsters Challenge” – A pre college activity
Major Themes are :
- Create a model displaying any environmental issue which is bothering present world and remedy of it.
- Create a model to display any health related issue which is bothering present world and its remedy.
- Create a model displaying the economic welfare.
- Create a model to display the digital development and robotics.
The models can be both in software/hardware/or integration of both. There can be learning models for general awareness or individual display of the idea. In all the cases details of the project and full video of the prototype with its working has to be presented in advance.
Group of students (max 4 students per group) irrespective of their stream can participate in “CIEM Innovative Youngsters Challenge” under one or more themes as stated above.
- All participants will get certificate of appreciation.
- Winners (1st , 2nd and 3rd ) will get cash prize upto INR 30K and certificate of honour.
- Participation fee Rs. 50/- only per group.
- Potential models may get extra support prototype development, publication and patent.
- Best models in each category will get goodies.