Pre-placement training activities
A one year comprehensive training is provided by IBM Skills Build in different areas:
- Industry relevant Technical Skills (Artificial intelligence, Cyber security, Data Science, Web development, Business Fundamentals etc.)
- Professional Skills (critical thinking, Digital literacy, Emotional Intelligence, Leadership, Problem solving etc.)
- Job readiness skills (presentation skills, Interviewing, succeed in new job etc.)
Apart from this an 8 months package of aggressive pre- placement training is provided to the pre-final year and final year students on the following areas:
- Sessions on Communication Skills – Speaking English, listening and writing skills.
- Sessions on Quantitative aptitude, logical and analytical reasoning
- Sessions on Computer Fundamentals, operating systems, networking, C, C++ , Java language etc.
- Mock test and mock GD and PI
- Professional Resume Writing
- Sessions on Personality development
- Seminar and Technical Talk
- Individual assessment
- Arrangements of Industry relevance study materials.