Calcutta Institute of Engineering and Management in partnership with Sunstone Eduversity offered 2 years full time program of Master of Business Administration (MBA). This course is UGC approved and the Degree awarded by MAKAUT (a State University owned by Govt. of WB). This course having an industry synced curriculum designed to impart relevant and quality management education, essential to develop competent corporate professionals who can suffice the dynamic industry needs and expectations.
The program curriculum is remodeled at regular intervals and delivered through technology-enabled pedagogy by experienced faculty and business world leaders. They focus on student-centric learning and inculcating strong analytical, logical and decision-making skills in the students along with the requisite technical know-how.
Maximize your return on investment (ROI) and reap all the advantages
15-month classroom lectures to impart formal knowledge in business management and leadership
Two years full time course with paid internship to gain hands-on industry experience
Curriculum delivered through technology-enabled pedagogy
Specializations designed to develop Industry-ready Professionals
Dual specializations offered to gain niche skills
Focussed on making you a competent corporate professional
Average Package Offered
Highest Package Offered
Sunstone Eduversity has pioneered a new model concerning the fee structure of the program called ‘Pay after Placement’, where we first place the students in a well-paying job and then charge the course fee, equal to 10 times of their monthly salary. This way, we share their financial burden and give them an opportunity to pay the course fee on their own.
How does this model work?
Pay After Placement Program –
1. Enrol for the 2-year full-time program by paying a nominal fee of INR 125000
2. Acquire management skills by learning from the industry experts and pay no fee for 2 years
3. On completion of the course and only after getting a job, pay the course fee equal to 10 times of your monthly salary
Benefits of Pay after Placement MBA Program
● Takes Complete Responsibility of Your Career
● Maximizes the Return on Investment (ROI)
● Reduces the Financial risk
● Makes you Financially Independent
● Makes us accountable for your Career Growth
An Overview of Industry Read Accelerated MBA Program
Course Duration 2 Year Full-time Program
Semesters 4 Semesters
Number of Seats 60
Eligibility Criteria Recognized graduate degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA
Entrance Exam Must have score/percentile of CAT/MAT/ XAT/CMAT/ATMA or any other State Entrance Tests
Selection Process Based on academic record + graduation marks + score/percentile of MBA entrance test + personal interview score
Fee Structure Pay After Placement
Placement Record 100% Placement till date
The program follows a semester based structure spread over a period of two academic years, which divided by four semesters in total, first two aimed at providing a strong foundation in basic management subjects, while the remaining two focus on the student’s chosen specialization. It also offers dual area specializations to ensure that students become job ready and well equipped with skills to face any industry challenges.
● Operations Management
● Business Analytics
● Healthcare Management
|Name||Designation||Qualification||Area of Interest|
|Dr Rana Pratap Pal||Asst. Prof., HOD||MBA, Phd||Finance|
|Mrs. Shakuntala Sen||Asst. Prof.||M.A., MBA||Human Resource Management, Organizational Psychology, Training and Development, Entrepreneurship, Ethics, Soft Skills|
|Mrs. Baquia latchoumy||Asst. Prof. (Adhoc)||B.E., MBA||Human Resource Management, Marketing|
● Graduates with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST category) or an equivalent CGPA in any discipline from a recognized university.
● Students currently in their final year of graduation can also apply. In that case, the admission offered will be provisional.
● Students must have appeared in any one of the following entrance exams – CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, NMAT, State Entrances.
● Based on the academic record and score of entrance test, candidates will be shortlisted for the Personal Interview.
● Final admission will be offered on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Personal Interview.