Industry Institute Partnership & Talent Transformation Cell
Calcutta Institute of Engineering and Management is one of the leading private engineering education destinations approved by AICTE and affiliated to MAKAUT. The Institute built on the vision of imparting quality higher education, boasts a score of cutting edge academic facilities besides a beautifully landscaped intelligent campus. The infrastructure includes state of the art classrooms, innovation centers, well stacked library, seminar rooms, language and computer laboratories among others.
CIEM has a dedicated “Industry Institute Partnership & Talent Transformation Cell” to nurture the students to be job ready. IIP & TT Cell plays a pivotal role in counseling and guiding the students for the successful career placement and is a crucial interface between the stages of completion of academic programme of the students and their entry into suitable employment.
It is our quality research, excellent facilities and talented students that bring many reputed national and multinational companies visit the institute for campus recruitment annually. On an average, over 80% of eligible students have been placed since inception. IIP & TT Cell initiatives having evolved with this outlook are mentored by the internal experts and eminent professionals from leading corporate. The various activities of the IIP & TT Cell are:
- Traning programmes that are typically designed to expose the students to corporate world and industry and corporate alignment lectures besides orthodox communication training.
- Multi tasking skill development program in sync with real world corporate culture.
- Campus “Connect” programmes that underline corporate connection.
- Interaction sessions with the students to develop realistic outlook of job market, through orientation and application of mind for cultural appropriation.
- Group discussions on wide ranging topics from current affairs to man management.
- Campus – Corporate connectedness initiatives .
- Interview preparation tips and mock sessions.
The IIP & TT Cell has successfully created a corporate friendly atmosphere in the campus to train and prepare the students with multiple skills – essential to face and cope with the rigors of the professional world.